Koin-Market leverages its enterprise investment platform, to offer customized investment accounting services to a wide range of global financial institutions.
Comprehensive services – Offering tailored to meet client-specific needs, including data management, trade and custody operations, derivative operations, production of accounting reports in multiple bases (US GAAP, UK GAAP, IFRS, statutory, and tax), comprehensive custodian reconciliation and performance measurement.
Leading technology platform – Koin-Market provides one centralized database for trade, position, risk, performance and certain accounting information.
Flexible service offering – Highly automated exception based process, including comprehensive reconciliation and extensive quality control.
Experience and scale – Significant experience supporting custom and complex client requirements, leveraging experience and knowledge throughout the Koin-Market organization.
Regulatory support – Flexibility to address ever-changing client needs including regulatory requirements.
Accounting & investment management
Koin-Market acts as one platform for investment management and accounting
- Customized solution including asset allocation, investment management and investment accounting
- Capital markets expertise
- State of the art, battle-tested systems
- High level of client service, coordinated relationship management
Middle office outsourcing & Koin-Market
Combination of client and Koin-Market in partnership with separate roles/responsibilities
- Single, consistent integrated platform aims to provide increased transparency and reduced operational risk
- High level of client service with coordination of support where possible
Accounting & Koin-Market Risk
One source of data for risk reporting, performance and accounting
- Facilitated the rapid growth of client’s multi-manager investment portfolio
- Provided a comprehensive suite of reports that include risk and accounting information
- Measured performance to gauge the added value of external managers